Are you looking for your next career development in a boutique, creative digital design agency?
We’ve had a big year in 2021, gaining a bunch of new international and local clients and are now looking for a mid to mid-weight UX / Web Designer to join our boutique team on our Bayside site.
A little about us:
Were dm: digital, an established digital design and development agency specializing in website design and development with a range of clients in the FMCG, real estate and construction, nonprofits, hospitality, finance and consulting, allied health, start-ups, technology and agriculture. We love working with our clients to create immersive and engaging websites, from ideation and conceptualization through design and development to launch. Being a tight-knit team of 5, we have established a friendly, inviting, collaborative and creative work environment in a newly renovated agency layout that includes a fully stocked beer fridge, putting green, sitting area and private balcony. Located minutes from Sandringham station and with plenty of on-street parking there are plenty of options to get to and from the office.
A little about you:
You are an experienced UX / Web designer with at least 1-3 years of agency experience looking for your next career opportunity. A designer at heart with strong technical prowess in the digital ecosystem will be greatly appreciated. A positive attitude towards problem solving is essential. You will also have the ability to liaise and communicate clearly and professionally with clients on the status of projects and to be able to complete projects efficiently over time while maintaining a high level of management principles. design and development. You will use your previous experience to deliver high quality creative work to lead and guide team members towards the best UX / UI design methodologies.
- 1 to 3+ years of UI / UX experience
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects
- Experience with Figma, Adobe XD or Sketch
- Front-end development experience in Webflow inc HTML, CSS & JS highly appreciated but not essential
- Exceptional design skills
- An instinctive passion for design and a desire to stay up to date and up to date with design trends and tools
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve with a thirst to learn new, interesting things
- A deep understanding of responsive design
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices
What you will do:
- Conceptualize creative ideas with the team and clients
- Website design and creation using cutting edge technology
- Communicate comments and project progress with the internal team
- Liaise with clients on project files and design comments
- Learn and discover methods to achieve design and development goals
What’s cool about emd: digital:
We have created a family environment instilling traits of trust, respect, professionalism, fun and work / life balance to ensure the well-being of our entire team. Here’s what to expect when working at dm: digital
- A feedback-friendly culture, where we encourage respectful sharing of feedback that helps us thrive
- A dog-friendly office
- Beer fridge that opens at 4 p.m. everyday (and a little earlier on Fridays)
- An environment that encourages your professional development and hands-on learning opportunities
The salary range for this role is between $ 45,000 and $ 70,000 + super depending on experience.
If you are looking for your next opportunity to be part of a growing agency, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for this position, please apply by providing your resume, a cover letter explaining why you are the right fit for the position and a portfolio of work.