by Sayantani Sanyal
November 17, 2021
Nowadays, any innovative technology requires the use of at least one programming language.
Online bootcamps are professionally designed training programs that provide the skills and experience necessary for various technical and other related positions. Each year, thousands of tech aspirants sign up for these bootcamps to hone desired skills and gain the experience required to embark on a career in this particular field. Programming languages are usually taught as part of coding. Coding bootcamps are great for anyone interested in programming and web development. The best coding bootcamps offer learning flexibility, high returns on investment, and multiple student support facilities. In this article, we’ve listed the 10 best programming language bootcamps you can attend in 2021.
- THE BEST AMAZON PROJECTS ON GITHUB FOR PYTHON LOVERS IN 2021
- TOP 10 EASIEST PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES FOR STUDENTS IN 2021
- SHARPEN YOUR CODING SKILLS: TOP 10 CODING CHALLENGE WEBSITES
- Reflexive : Thinkful is a branch of the American educational technology company called Chegg. The bootcamp is divided into two parts: engineering immersion and engineering flex. The program requires applicants to clear their admissions interview to become eligible for the bootcamp. The dedicated team of mentors will focus on providing daily guidance throughout the program and beyond.
- Quarry foundry: Career Foundry offers advanced online programs in data analysis, web development, user experience, and user interface design. It also provides programs specifically designed for front-end web development and voice user interface design. All of the programs offered are flexible so that students can learn on their schedule. Applicants can work with mentors to build their professional portfolio through practical projects assigned throughout the program.
- Fullstack Academy: Fullstack Academy offers online bootcamps on cybersecurity, web development and data analysis. It is a remote program where students spend their days watching live demonstrations and collaborating with their peers to participate in workshops and projects. Coding students are responsible for creating several applications during the bootcamp.
- The cart : This is a programming bootcamp that takes place in over 37 different locations and has helped over 6,000 people learn coding so far. One of the advantages of this program is that it is product-oriented, which means that students are encouraged and trained to build multiple web applications throughout the course. It allows students to best develop their coding skills.
- Springboard: Springboard has a unique approach that allows students to learn at their own pace. Students can use material and recorded videos created by mentors as they work on all learning material. After completing the program within six months, graduates receive a certificate that enables them to present their potential to their employers.
- Bytes academy: Byte is one of the few academies to offer fintech bootcamps. It offers programs like fintech, data science, and Python. In fact, students can also choose their industrial preferences in each program and learn accordingly. In addition to academic learning, Byte supports work placements through resume review, branding, and public speaking.
Share this article
About the Author
More info about the author