With over 70 years of experience, our goal is to help the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and live their lives to the fullest. We help children from all walks of life, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our more than 34,000 employees working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming the life stories of vulnerable children!
This is where you come in:
As the Technical Specialist – Health and Nutrition, you will provide technical leadership for World Vision Somalia’s health and nutrition sector programming, ensure quality of designs and implementation, and oversee capacity building of staff and partners in implementation programs so that the portfolio promotes child well-being and community resilience.
You will also enhance the visibility and credibility of World Vision’s Health and Nutrition programming with regulatory authorities, donors, World Vision, the UN and other technical and coordination forums at regional and national levels.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Clinical Medicine, Public Health, Nursing with 5+ years of international experience
- Postgraduate studies in a relevant field.
- 7 years of experience in a humanitarian or development context, preferably with experience in a fragile context.
- Experience of working and living in a different country or cultural context
- Strong writing skills: Able to write case studies, project reports, concept notes and other program documents in clear and concise English, and under tight deadlines.
How to register
Find out all the responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply on line on the closing date of SEPTEMBER 30, 2022.
World Vision is dedicated to the development and success of our team members. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organization working to provide long-term sustainable solutions for the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information about World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to do so.