This post was sponsored by News & Editorial SEO Summit (NESS). The opinions expressed in this article are those of the sponsor.
Search engine optimization has different tactics in different industries, especially for news publishers.
Our SEO efforts differ from those of, say, e-commerce or local.
We know this is not a one-size-fits-all approach.
This is why the SEO Summit (NESS) News and Editorial is perfect for you!
On October 4 and 5, you can get access to the best minds in the SEO and publishing industries who will share their insights and expertise.
You will discover :
- The most effective strategies for news content and permanent SEO.
- What drives Google’s quality-based algorithms in News and Discover.
- AMP and technical SEO news for publishers.
- How to use analytics data to boost your digital growth.
Presented by NewsSEO.ioone of the most engaged news SEO communities on the web, this event provides you with crucial information on organic search strategies that will help you increase your traffic.
Tap into a wealth of SEO experience
NESS 2022 will feature speakers from established publications as well as some of today’s top research experts.
2022 NESS Speakers
Get fresh, current SEO insights, content, tips and tricks from the top SEO minds in the news industry:
- Claudio E. CabreraThe Athletic: Live journalism, SEO strategies and tactics.
- Leonie Roderick and Ben DilksThe Times: What do paywalls mean for SEO?
- Marc BurkaAngi: Commerce & Affiliate SEO for publishers.
- Caroline ShelbyDawn Patrol LLC: Successful Use of Automated Articles.
- Alli BerryTheStreet: Content Workflows for SERP Domination.
- Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜRHolistic and Digital SEO: How Search Engines Leverage Opinion-Based Articles for Ranking.
- John ShehataCondé Nast, NESS & NewzDash Founder: Top Stories State of the Union.
- Barry AdamsFounder of Polemic Digital & NESS: The latest in technical SEO for news websites.
NESS Panels 2022
In addition to our 10 one-on-one summit events, you’ll have the opportunity to ask your more specific news SEO questions at our two growth-focused roundtables:
- Ask SEOs: Where you can ask this panel of experts, Claudio E. Cabrera, Carolyn Shelby, Koray GÜBÜR, Barry Adams and John Shehata, questions about their website SEO.
- Career evolution: Hear Lily Ray, Chris Moran, Paul Shapiro, Louisa Frahm, Barry Adams, and John Shehata talk about their career paths in SEO and news publishing.
After attending this event, you will be able to apply what you learned to your websites to increase your organic traffic.
Make sure your on-page and technical SEO knowledge is up to date. With all the layoffs and surprise algorithm updates, sophistication and networking are now more critical than ever.
Ask your questions about news SEO: fully online and live
All sessions will be live and recordings will only be available to ticket holders after the event.
We’ll mimic a real live event where you’ll have great opportunities to hang out with the experts, talk to them one-on-one, and build your connections and knowledge through networking in the booths!
With just one ticket, you will have full access to all talks on both days and have the opportunity to ask your questions directly to our panel of speakers at the close of the event.
What is the News & Editorial SEO Summit?
Even though there are many SEO communities and summits, there hasn’t been a dedicated event for news publishers or SEO professionals who work with news sites.
Visibility in the Google ecosystem is a crucial source of readers for all online publishers, and information on how to optimize for it can be hard to come by.
The News and Editorial SEO Summit (NESS) is here to address the unique challenges facing the news industry when it comes to SEO.
This second annual live online event will provide expert insights, direction and invaluable networking opportunities with the best minds in publishing and SEO.
From Google News to Discover, Top Stories to news apps, you’ll learn what it takes to grow your presence in all the organic places where news is delivered.
A summit designed for news publishers
NESS is ideal for:
- Journalists and editors involved in writing and publishing daily news content who want to ensure their stories have the best chance of ranking in Top Stories and Google News.
- Web developers who want to ensure their websites meet the latest Google technical requirements and follow SEO best practices for crawling and indexing.
- SEO professionals working with publishers who want to update their knowledge and learn from experts in the field.
- Audience growth strategists looking for ways to maximize traffic and find new avenues for organic search visits.
Claim your seat and buy a ticket at the second annual NESS Summit today!