Faculty of Creative Industries
Sungai Long Campus
- Doctorate / Masters / Bachelors in related disciplines
- Strong interest and expertise in teaching, research and participation in scholarly activities
- Applicants without a PhD but with good teaching, research and publication records from reputable universities may be considered
Related disciplines include:
- The design of the game: Game Mechanics / Rules and Challenge Design / Level Design (Previous work experience in the game industry and/or education is preferred. The candidate should ideally have some experience in areas such as Unity, Unreal Engine and GameMaker)
- Graphic design and multimedia design: Web Design and Web Development (Candidate should ideally have some experience in areas such as JAVA and PHP programming) / Computer Graphics (Candidate should ideally have knowledge of computer graphics software such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In -Design, Toon Boom and etc.)
- Social Sciences: Early Childhood Education (Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience working with young children. A candidate with a PhD and relevant publications is preferred)
Interested applicants are requested to submit an online application through the UTAR Career website (https://careers.utar.edu.my/) or send their CV along with copies of all transcripts and supporting documents at [email protected] Applicants are requested to indicate the position applied for, current and expected salaries and telephone number in the email.
Human Resources Division (Talent Management)
TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN UNIVERSITY DU012(A)
Jalan Sungai Long, Bandar Sungai Long, 43000, Kajang, Selangor
Tel: 03-9086 0288 ext. 127
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.