Join us as we reimagine services using the latest platforms and technologies, to better support the financial well-being of our customers. Here’s what we did https://www.anz.com.au/plus/.
What is your mission?
As a graphic designer within our studio, your mission is to conceptualize and create a variety of work ranging from illustrations and storyboards to digital and print layouts. Maybe you’re a typography master or a web design wizard, either way you’re happy to try anything and aren’t afraid to add something new to your skill list.
What will your day look like?
Our program is evolving at a rapid pace, with requests for assets and content arriving daily. Working closely with our small, passionate team, you’ll work on a number of varied projects and mediums. Your day can be spent creating a unique artwork ready to be built by our 3D designers; maybe you’re going to create a storyboard for a piece of motion graphics; or maybe you’ll create a homepage for our web team. Either way, you’ll be able to approach every job with a high level of craftsmanship and creativity.
What will be in your toolbox?
• Experience in a wide range of visual media (illustration, animation, graphic design, web)
• Perhaps you have worked on commercial brands within a branding studio, an advertising agency, a design or motion graphics production house
• An understanding of how to digest a brief and develop creative solutions
• Happy to explore different visual styles and open to other creative input
• Driven by curiosity, creativity and simplification of complex processes and problems
• Ability to innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible
• A keen interest in current and new technologies
• Required software includes Adobe Suite, Sketch/Figma
• Any experience with 2D or 3D motion software would be very helpful but not essential
• Illustration/design skills would be amazing
• Good taste in music!
We want to see your best, so please attach a digital portfolio or showreel and show us what you can do!