TO DIG (The Digital Intelligence Group) is a digital consulting firm focused on monitoring and optimizing the digital communications environment (web, mobile, social, display and search). We are looking for a bright and hardworking entrepreneur to join a small team of specialist consultants.
the Digital Campaign Analyst will be a key member of an analytics firm that is relentlessly focused on growing businesses through digital channels. This position will be responsible for the performance and optimization of one or more marketing channels in the digital environment, such as web, mobile, social networks or search. This position requires a combination of quantitative and execution skills that allow you to identify opportunities and execute the initiatives and campaigns that will ensure our success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and optimize online marketing campaigns, focused on achieving results such as new customer acquisition and/or online conversions
- Develop expertise in one or more online marketing channels (e.g. search engine marketing, display advertising, social media advertising) and own channel performance metrics
- Analyze channel performance, identify opportunities and optimize campaigns through an in-depth understanding of web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics)
- Establish a rigorous test and learn methodology to achieve the desired results
- Partner with innovative digital marketing companies to use new advertising tools, techniques and strategies
- Collaborate with internal and external marketing, creative and development team members to strategize and guide execution
- Develop written reports and presentations, summarizing data and insights
- BS/BA in Economics, Mathematics, Business, or other concentrations with a significant quantitative emphasis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An innovative, positive and independent attitude
- 2-3 years of experience in online marketing OR strategy consulting with a desire to directly impact digital results is a plus