- To deliver high quality working software, all of which contribute to the overall success of our client’s product suite.
- Coding, collaborating and communicating as part of a globally distributed cross-functional team.
- Perform code reviews and contribute to shared best practices.
- Collaborate on high-level system architecture and technical strategy.
- Contribute to the automation that drives our CI/CD and improve or create internal tools.
- Continuous learning – we encourage continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Experience working in a lead front-end role.
- Experience delivering working software from design to deployment.
- In-depth working knowledge of Semantic HTML and CSS and hands-on experience with React and TypeScript.
- A solid understanding of responsive web design, i18n and a11y.
- Strong experience and attention to detail working with design assets and specs – i.e. InVision, Figma or similar and the ability to use image creation tools.
- Experience in writing testable code and opinions on unit, functional and integration testing.
- Good experience of consuming secure RESTful services
- Strong opinions are held weakly and care about writing readable, high-performance code.
- Hands-on experience with other modern web technologies.
- Experience with all standards such as WCAG.
- Contribution or construction of a design system / library of reusable components.
Place of work/type:
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this specification is not what you are looking for, please feel free to send your CV as we likely have other opportunities that may be of interest to you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of the opportunities we offer, visit our website – [URL Removed]
Find out more/Apply to this position