Amazon defines Amazon FBA as a service that allows businesses to outsource order fulfillment to Amazon. Amazon FBA allows individuals and businesses to sell without having to worry about inventory or shipping and delivery. This year, Amazon sellers can reach customers in 180 countries. There are several offers with online courses for this multi-billion dollar industry. Here are 10 of the best amazon FBA courses available online.
Amazon FBA courses
Amazon FBA made easy Simple introduction to Amazon FBA
Amazon FBA made easy is an introductory course to Amazon FBA, it expands on what amazon FBA is and walks you through each step. In addition to Amazon FBA activities, it will show you Amazon retail arbitrage. This course includes 1.5 hours of video material with 26 lectures spread over 9 sections including:
- Amazon FBA: Step 1 Getting Started
- Amazon FBA: Step 2 Get a product to sell
- Amazon FBA: Step 3 Find suppliers for your product
- Amazon FBA: Step 4 List your product on Amazon FBA
- Amazon FBA: Step 5 Boost your Amazon FBA sales
Amazon FBA as a private label business launch platform
Amazon FBA as a private label business launch platform is a practical guide to selling on Amazon FBA and launching private label. The course emphasizes product selection, quality product sourcing and marketing campaigns. The package contains 7.5 hours of video lectures, 22 downloadable resources and 11 articles. The program has a total duration of 10.5 hours with 127 lectures divided into 13 sections such as:
- Introduction to Amazon FBA Private Label Business
- Niche Research – Find profitable niches that match your passion.
- Find US or overseas suppliers from China
- Product listing optimization for better conversion and ranking
- Taxes and legal overview
Source and sell on Amazon FBA [Without Private Labeling]
Without private labeling, Source and sell on Amazon FBA teaches you how to use existing and established Amazon listings. You’ll learn how to sell in special categories, qualify for Amazon Buy Box, manage multiple products, and more. This online Amazon FBA course includes 4.5 hours of video lectures, 11 downloadable materials, and 2 articles. The 4.5 hours of videos make 44 lectures spread over 10 sections including:
- Prepare to sell on Amazon
- Identify profitable products
- Wholesale Arbitrage
- Preparing and shipping your inventory
- Inventory management and scaling
Amazon FBA Course: How to Sell and Succeed with Amazon FBA
Amazon FBA Course: How to Sell and Succeed with Amazon FBA will teach you how to earn passive income with the Amazon FBA business. You will be able to find products, negotiate prices and analyze products and product categories to select what you want to sell. There are 3.5 hours of video lectures, 4 downloadable resources and 4 articles. The videos lasting 3 hours and 42 minutes constitute 59 lectures divided into 9 sections such as:
- Choose a private label product to sell on Amazon
- How to Find Private Label Items for Resale
- Adding a Private Label Product to Amazon Marketplace
- Fulfillment by Amazon – Fulfilled by Amazon
- Promoting Your Amazon Listings
Amazon FBA 5 in 1 Course – Beginner to 7 Figures (2022)
5-in-1 Amazon FBA Course is a short course covering product research, Amazon SEO, Alibaba Sourcing, launching and scaling. It also offers free Amazon tools and templates from a $1,000,000 private label seller. This is a beginner to professional course with 25 hours of video lectures, 5 downloadable resources and 6 articles. The 25 hours contains 164 lectures in 11 sections such as:
- Profitable and FAST Amazon Product Search
- Suppliers and Shipping – Find the Highest Quality Products at the Lowest Prices
- Amazon SEO and Listing Optimization
- Amazon PPC – Master the World’s 3rd Largest Advertising Platform
- Amazon Seller Scaling and Secret Vault
Amazon FBA 2022-How to Choose Profitable Products in 2 Hours
AmazonFBA 2022 course will show you how to choose profitable products with only $2,000. In addition to what you should do, the course also shows what you shouldn’t do and costly mistakes you should avoid. The course contains 3 hours of video lectures and 4 downloadable resources. The video of 2 hours and 45 minutes constitutes 22 conferences divided into 5 sections namely:
- Search tools and product criteria
- Product research phase 1 – Get product ideas with real examples
- Phase 2 Product Research – Product Validation and Differentiation
- Stand out from the crowd
Amazon SEO & Listing Optimization SECRETS to Double Sales
Amazon SEO & Listing Optimization SECRETS The course focuses on improving your Amazon visibility, conversion, and sales. Lessons include 7 free SEO and Amazon listing optimization templates, 2 secret Amazon backend keywords and copy and paste Amazon description formula to boost rankings. This course contains 4.5 hours of video lessons and 4 articles. The 4 hours and 19 minutes of videos constitute 28 conferences divided into 4 sections namely:
- Welcome (Welcome to more Amazon sales)
- Amazon Listing Optimization and SEO Handbook
From China Direct to Amazon FBA (case study + guide)
From China Direct to Amazon FBA teaches you how to import from China using suppliers on Alibaba directly to Amazon FBA. The course will walk you through vendor selection, research regulation and certification, and obtaining exclusivity agreements using a live case study. With 6.5 hours of video lectures and 12 downloadable resources. In 2 sections the 6h30 videos are broken down into 53 conferences including:
- Amazon search and reviews from friends
- Setting up your website/landing page
- Organizing shipments
- Amazon listing finalization
- Arrival and launch of the product
Starting an Amazon FBA Store: How to Start a Home Based Business
Start an Amazon FBA store is a step-by-step guide to starting an Amazon FBA business on a tight budget. In this step-by-step course, you’ll learn how to use Amazon’s internal advertising feature, 5 things to focus on and 5 things to avoid, and where and how to source items. The package includes 10.5 hours of video lectures, 38 downloadable resources and 27 articles. The program takes a total of 11 hours with its 125 lectures divided into 12 sections including:
- Choose a product to sell
- Find suppliers and source products
- Evaluate and Dissect Amazon Listings
- Sending your products to Amazon FBA
- Start sales on a new ad
The Latest Amazon FBA Course –  Private Label Guide
The Latest Amazon FBA Course is a 2022 updated house brand guide designed by a million dollar seller. The lesson uncovers tried and true methods of launching, selling and developing private label products from Amazon millionaires. The 50+ hour course covers everything including getting your own brand and licenses, payment options, and proven strategies for finding profitable products. In total, the course contains 53 hours of video lectures and 3 articles. This course is broken down into 362 courses divided into 47 sections including:
- Winning Criteria – Product Search
- Finding Product Ideas – Keyword and Product Theory – Product Research
- Before Sourcing – Business Fundamentals
- Photography – Product and Trap Photographers
- Trademark and Copyright Laws You Need to Know
There are over 300 million shoppers on Amazon. Third-party sales are growing at an annual rate of 52%, accounting for more than half of total Amazon sales. There were fears that the number of shoppers would decline after the pandemic, but customers continued to shop online. The number of Amazon buyers is expected to grow steadily in the coming years.
The platform currently has more than 12,500 corporate clients as well as governments and nonprofits. Major companies like NASDAQ, Volkswagen, Kaiser Permanente, Aflac, NetApp and many more have offered these courses to their employees.
Are there certifications for Amazon FBA courses?
Upon completion, you will receive a verifiable certificate of completion.
Are Amazon FBA Courses Worth It?
In 2021, over 60,000 sellers made sales of $1,000,000 and more. So yes, they are worth it.
How much do Amazon FBA courses cost?
When you purchase the course, you get lifetime access (including updates) and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Amazon FBA courses cost an average of $75. Udemy courses are usually on discounts and specials, so there’s a chance you’ll land a better deal.
More lessons to improve your skills:
More in: Amazon, Small Business Courses